Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Purrfect Match!

This is Armani, reporting in from my two jobs, which are Beaded Tail Inventory Manager and Zoya Inventory Manager!

Mom wants to thank Shiner Cougarcat and the HighCats for the pawsome BeadedTail earrings!  I checked mom's Zoya inventory, and we have the purrfect match in nail polish color!

I had to make 100% sure that the Zoya I selected was the right color to match the BeadedTail earrings, that I am modeling hanging from my floofy belly.

Some quality testing was in order, so I gave the Zoya the bitey!  

Then I gave it a big whap! 

I have to say, it's a purrfect match!  Mom loves her new BeadedTail earrings!

I think I need a raise.  Two inventory management positions deserve double pay!
~Armani

10 comments:

Fuzzy Tales said...

Wow, you certainly are working hard! Those earrings are gorgeous and you did pick the perfect polish colour to match.

A raise (in treats is our vote) is called for!

BeadedTail said...

Armani, your mom is so lucky to have such an attentive, handsome, doodalicious inventory manager! We had to go back through the pictures a squizillion times to see the earrings and polish though since we were distracted by your doodaliciousness! *swoon*

The Florida Furkids said...

We agree...double pay!!! We're not sure what our Mom likes more...the Zoya color or the purrty earrings!!!

The Florida Furkids

Georgia and Julie said...

Oh Armani! You are amazing holding down 2 Inventory Manager jobs :o
You did well too as we agree they are a purrfect match!
Oh yeah...
Happy New Year to all of you fine kitties!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure,Tiger and JJ
and Angel Tillie

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Those are really pretty earrings! And my human loves the nail polish color too.

The Island Cats said...

The mom LOVES that color!

Sometimes, Cats Herd You said...

What a nice match of earrings and nail color! You have good color coordination, Armani!

Tom, Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan, Bibi-Chan, Gen-Chan, Vidock, Violette said...

We think those earrings look simply fab on you, Armani. Maybe you should keep them…

Purrs,
The Chans

Texas, a Cat in... Austin said...

Armani, what would your human do without you? I say you deserve this raise completely!

Katnip Lounge said...

Two tons of Temptations for you!